Friday, January 27, 2017

Blog Post Assignment 2

My Dream is to become a tattoo and graffiti Artist, but in order to achieve this dream I have to take my time and do not rush into my drawings its just like a saying I keep telling myself "A Drawing is a Drawing no matter how perfect it is". Also I gonna need to practice some more on my drawings in order to get better in my Art life. I'm gonna need to go to college and get an Arts Degree when I graduate from college. I've always wanted to become a tattooist and Graffiti Artist, but I wanna be able to draw anything I can draw like Stencils of people, rappers, pop Artists, and Singers. If I accomplish this I'll become the best artist they'll remember. I'm NOT doing this for just trying to be popular and to brag others I'm just doing Art because, I love doing it , and I want to make people happy.


If I'm Going to Stop Deferring this dream, I'm gonna have to Stop talking about this dream and not let it explode. I love doing Art, and Art is my life and I'm not going to let this one go away forever. I've Started drawing stuff for 6 years when I was kid and I didn't learn how to draw until I was in the 6th grade. When I grow up I might help others how to draw just like me and start my own business at a tattoo shop. When I mean by becoming a graffiti artist I mean by drawing people's names in graffiti and add some designs into them.

1 comment: