Saturday, January 14, 2017

Blog Classroom Assignment 1

Hello my name is Darrin Doss I'm 17 years old and I attended B.C. Rain High School. I have many interesting and inspiring hobbies such as Drawing, Exercising, Tattoos, and Music. My goals for this year is to work and study hard in school, get an education, and always pay attention in class to get good grades. My Career Goals is to help children or adults to learn how to draw, also get a college degree, and follow directions. When I graduate from college I might be having my own Art Shop when I get older. Yes, I would love to talk about Martin Luther King Jr's "I Have A Dream" video and I totally agree with MLK Jr in this video, because people now these days do not judge people by skin colors anymore. Back in the days white polices used dogs, a strong water hose, and they used to put black people in jail when I saw the other video by Martin Luther King Jr. I am very glad that I attended this class I am also not very a sociable person nor a good writer, but I will try my very best to pass this Class with at least an A or B average.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see some of your art work! Keep that dream of having your own business; the only one who can stop you is yourself! Great post!

    ReplyDelete